The LIS654 project presentation, by Thomas Krichel
Questions to be addressed in project presentation
Here are the questions to consider for the project presentation.
- What, if any, collection(s) will the site contain?
For each collection
- what item types will be used?;
- how many items?;
- what descriptive metadata will be in each item?
- what/how DC fields be used?
- what/how item-type specific fields be used?
- How will items be tagged?
- What plugins will likely to be used, and why?
Upload of materials
Each student should upload a single file containing supporting
material for the presentation, e.g. a powerpoint presentation or
a PDF file, to their
directory, with a name
lis654_plan and an extension
suitable for the file type used.
Here are examples of correct filenames
Here are examples of incorrect filenames
- lis654_plan comeau.ppt
- Keriann Barry lis654_plan.ppt